40 weeks. 10 months right? You do the math, not sure why they say 9?
Nothing so far, past my due date by just a few days and it kind of feels like an eternity. Chad has resorted to calling No. 2, "Little Miss Stubborn." I am starting to get anxious, the anticipation of when she will decide to "make the decent" is a little unbarable. With Mamush is was more of a "this is seriously never going to happen." With No. 2 its a "this is going to happen and I sure hope we have our ducks in a row when it does!" I was telling my supervisor today that it was a little easier with Mamush in the sense that we have loads and loads of time to get from referral to travel. With No. 2 I just have to keep going about my business trying to wrap things up but still trying to take care of customers at the same time (with a strong lack of motivation.)
Not sure if I mentioned Chad's leave? When Mamush came home he was able to take a 4 week paternity leave and his company has been gracious enough to give him yet another one for No. 2. We are excited because we are going to take this leave together, with Mamush I took my leave and he tagged on to the back end to assure that Mamush didn't go to daycare for 12 weeks after getting home. No. 2 will be attending day care a little sooner than Mamush which was a difficult decision but at the same time, we didn't want to push the benefit with Chad's work and ask that they be so incredibily flexible yet again, roughly nine months after taking his first leave.
So, its looking like No. 2 will not be a solstice baby.
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment