Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1st?

How does this happen? I am grateful for the nice weather, don't mind seeing winter and spring go, I just don't know how we got to June so fast. I feel like I brought home a baby and now have a toddler going on 15. Maybe not 15, but the way he shows his independence these days you'd think he was a teenager!

We have 19 days until the big d-day. Not sure when I will be ready for No. 2 to make her appearance! So far its looking like it will be end of June according to the doctor and that is just fine with me. I am getting a little nervous about labor and then last night I told my self to relax! I had 14 months of emotional labor with Mamush, I think 1 day of physical labor is completely tolerable! Most days I still wonder why a social worker hasn't popped over for a homestudy!

Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Hello June 1st!

1 comment:

Stefani said...

So cute! Happy June and happy parenthood! I know you guys will be a great family of four! Can't wait to see you all in July!