Big day at the Roberts household. Chad and I are headed to the hospital to be induced.
Life feels a little sureal these days. I can't believe that we have been so fortunate to experience adopting Mamush as well as pregnancy...and so quickly. Its like a wild rollercoaster that goes from 0-60 mph in a few short seconds and has the ability to make you laugh as well as scare the living day lights out of a person. I have always been one for a thrill ride so I should be surprised that devine order has presented itself this way!
This morning Mamush was up at 5:30 AM (usually at 7 AM kind of guy.) We played in bed, got him dressed and ready for daycare. We were able to get a little lovin' in before he left and he gave the belly one last kiss before heading out. He is going to be a great big brother!
I can't wait to meet our little girl. Hard to believe that this is the last day I will get to feel her little butt rub up against my tummy or take shot to the ribs. Hopefully in 24 hours we will have her here.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you have an easy and uneventful delivery! Best Wishes!
Can't wait to see little Miss Roberts make her debut! Sending you peaceful, loving thoughts for this journey.
I can't believe its here! So soon you will be a beautiful family of 4.
Post a Comment