Today has been a great day! We received our social report today. Its a 15 page documents that discusses how Mamush is doing socially, how he is growing and the best part, a million photos! It felt so good to see my babies face. He definitely still looks like our Mamush, big brown eyes, long eye lashes and a gummy smile that makes mama's heart pitter patter.
The good news is that he is gaining weight and likes to eat. He is on milk and cereal. We know he belongs to us because he loves to sleep, even whimpers like his dad when you try to wake him up. They say he is very charming and playful.
The only other thing that could make this day better is finding our $300 car seat on clearance! Did I mention we bought 2! We were so excited to read a forum friends post concerning our car seat on clearance at Target. I called 15 Target Stores, Owatonna to Mankato to Minneapolis. None. I was talking to my coworker and friend Anne who mentioned she was in Grand Forks, North Dakota. After a quick phone call, Anne picked up the two they had left!! Is she a good friend or what?!?! I think I should go pick up a lotto ticket!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment