Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Mamush Wiggle

This week has been nothing short of sweet awesomeness (excuse the 80's propaganda.) On Tuesday we received our I-171H from Homeland Security which is HUGE! It means we have the big G-O from the U.S. of A. Very cool. More awesomeness came on Wednesday when Chad and I had our first baby shower thrown by F&R. We were in awe of the love and care that went into the whole shebang. Great food, great company, and enough generosity to make one forget about all the tough stuff happening in the world today (somewhat of a reference to Farvre becoming a Viking...Oey.) We received tons of great gifts, cute little guy outfits, all sorts of feeding gadgets and our stroller!! A few of the guys invited also made a huge photo collage of Mamush...if you see a weirdo in downtown Minneapolis sporting a sandwich board of her kid's photos...its just me.

Oh yeah...did I mention it doesn't stop here.....If one could imagine a little wiggle of the tooshie, shimmy of the shoulders, dance hands, and a big smile, you are picturing me yesterday around 2:00. We received Mamush's Birth Certificate via email from our specialist! Its like we keep striking gold! Life is finally starting to feel good again, let's just say it's been awhile!

And, to end this fantastic week, here's yet another reason why I am so madly in love!




3 comments:

Adventures of Antone said...

What fantastic news Kate!!! Sending good vibes for quick travel!

Kristin said...

He's amazing....so cute! I'm so happy for you guys! You continue to be in our prayers!

Cheryl said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!