Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Next...

Waiting...for an adoption decree, a birth certificate, and a medical exam. Once we have these items we can start to nail down travel dates with the agency. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will be traveling before his first birthday. It feels so good to see that light at the end of the tunnel getting brighter and brighter!

Today we received Mamush's growth chart! It was a complete surprise, I didn't think we would hear much after the social report! It had a long list of milestones that were checked off to let us know where he is at. It was so fun to read though I am admitting to a few tears falling down my cheeks...good tears, not bad tears.

Tomorrow we have our first baby shower! A few of Chad's coworkers are hosting it! Chad has been working for a law firm in downtown Minneapolis for almost 8 years and well, obviously he works with good people! Its going to be one big F&R party, we can't wait. I am still so amazed at the generosity of people. We are so blessed to have so many cheering for us! We will post photos!
Recently we have been able to share Mamush's photos with loved ones. I have gotten a number of great comments back from them concerning Mamush, here are a few of my favorites...

"Holy cats that kid is cute."

"Oh My God!"

"He to tooooooo much!!! ADORABLE!!!"

"As if your household needs another character."

"Congrats, MOM!!!"

People are so good to us! I sometimes am in awe of all those in our cheering section that we don't even know about yet! Thanks for all your prayers!

No comments: