We have a tentative travel date!! I am not going to spill the beans just yet....worried I may jinx it. But we are so excited that we are getting closer as each day passes.
Since receiving our referral, I have been fortunate enough to meet via the Internet two new friends. Cheryl and Stefani received their referrals just a few days from when we did. We met via the agency forum through posting and private messaging. It then turned into emails every Friday, and then more like everyday and sometimes even a few phone calls. We have things in common like all being first time mom's to liking the same movies. We are spread out, each of us lives in a different state and we are all bound together by Ethiopian adoption. We often joke that someday I will write our story, how three women come together in friendship through this journey of starting our families (Cheryl's too quick for us, she has already called out for Charlize Theron to play her part in the movie.) Between the three of us, we also share the same hope to travel together.
So far Chad and I and Stefani and her husband have the same travel date. We are holding out hope that Cheryl and her husband are on the same timeline as we are. Recently they have had a few hiccups in paper work that seem to be slowing them down. I am asking that all my faithful readers send out a little prayer, light, love, good mojo, (whatever you want to call it) to my Cheryl and her family so that they get over this mountain. Charlize needs to be casted in a new movie!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will cross our fingers for Cheryl and wait on pins and needles to hear when you travel!!!
Post a Comment