I am so sorry we have been missing in action! The past few weeks have been nothing but utter chaos and its good to be back in the blog world!
There hasn't been much news in our adoption recently. We are still on the calendar for a August 13th court date. In the last few weeks we have been hoping to get a few more photographs and possibly news of a social report but haven't heard anything.
We are still plugging away on the house and trying to get anything and everything done before Mamush arrives. I have officially decided that I am 100% over nesting! I wish I could stop, but duty calls!
Thankfully we are done with our registries for the most part! I think we have the bulk of them completed which feels great....there were only three minor anxiety attacks! We are looking forward to a few showers in August, can't wait to continue getting ready and settled in for the journey ahead!
Not much else is new. Summer is slipping away but I don't mind...just means we are closer to having baby!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment