I don't have any news on the adoption front.
Chad is indeed growing a goatee until we get a referral...It might be 3 feet long by the time we get there but oh well!
This weekend was a soaker. We stayed in most of the weekend, its so unusually cold in Minnesota right now! On June 6th I slept in flannel pants, a t-shirt, flannel sheets and wore my slippers around the house the entire day! Not the way I want to spend June. We are stilling waiting for our warm up and it looks like it will be taking its sweet time getting here.
We are headed the the lake this weekend, haven't been there this season to relax, just work. It will be nice to be there, I just hope the weather is decent. The rest of June is fairly busy. We have a few cousin's graduating from high school and the Mehaber (Ethiopian Picnic) is on the 20th. We have family coming with us again this year so it should be a great time.
I will keep you posted!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment