I've got nothin' for you folks. One big, long, slow, slow...and yes, slow, week. Annoyed and sad all at the same time. Its really hard waking up thinking and hoping that today will be the day only to go to bed thinking and hoping that tomorrow could be the day. Exhausting.
I am really wanting Father's Day to be one that we can celebrate actually knowing who our little one is. I am so tired of saying, this will be the last Thanksgiving, this will be the last Easter, this will be the last Mother's Day....its been said since Christmas of 2007 and so help me God if I have to say it again on June 21st. How many lasts can one couple handle?
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Kate,
You sound just like me! I know exactly how you feel.
I know this has been said a bigillion times but hang in there!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Post a Comment