Seven. We hit seven today. We hit seven today. We hit seven today.
I don't want to overstay seven if you know what I mean. I am finding myself becoming strangely attached to those waiters ahead of me. I am not sure what it is, but I seem to be obsessed with checking their blogs, finding their posts of the forum and just downright praying for them. Maybe we will travel with these families, maybe their babies will share the same crib as mine? Maybe its that most of us are feeling the same way, going through the same emotions and struggles? I guess I am not really sure but I am grateful that they too are getting closer! And well, its nice to obsess over another family's story rather than my own.
Keep those prayers coming...
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment