I don't think so. I am still amazed at how winter rolls around and shocks you to the core with its bitter wind and falling snow. You would think that after 32 years I would be prepared for it. Nope. There is a reason that Minnesotans are "built like little houses" (thanks Vogue.) If we weren't, we would walk outside, blow over and face plant ourselves into snow banks.
Mamush hasn't really said too much about the winter. When the wind hits his face he puckers his lips and sucks the air in. Recently we have resorted to putting a blanket over his face when running between car and destination. Between all of the nose blowing and this cold weather, the poor thing has a little chapped nose and lips. And its only the beginning! I wish he was old enough to know that this will end...in late March.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment