Monday, November 30, 2009

Mr. Mom

Today its official, Kate is back at work and Chad is home for the month on paternity leave taking care of Mr. Mamush! We are very fortunate that he has this benefit as it makes me transitioning back to work much easier. I am so thrilled that these two can bond this month, time that we will never get back!

The two boys are going to have fun as Mamush has been transitioning very well! Knock on wood we are continuing to sleep through the night with few interruptions! A precious gift in itself! Hopefully the weeks ahead will be filled with lots of play time, trips to the zoo and out and about seeing family and running errands!
Me going back to work is a blessing of sorts. I have a whole new appreciation for stay at home mom's as I think they are warriors! My sister Jess included! I am one who thrives on routine so its good to be back at work and swinging into what will be normal for us come January 1st.


1 comment:

Adventures of Antone said...

Thinking of you as you transition back to work! Mamush looks great!