I was doing a pretty good job of holding it together I got an email from one of my adoption buddies. We both follow each others blogs and touch base from time to time on the forum. I contacted her recently due to a minor freak out related to...what else? Packing. I posted a comment that said "Please email me, I am desperate!" She kindly replied and at the end of the email said the following....
...he and our little guy were in the same room at the care center. He's absolutely gorgeous...we would never forget that smile. I am so happy for you and Chad.
So, I started to cry. A good cry of course, with tears full of joy and impatience. I have read these sentences at least 60 times and continue to keep crying. What a gift! Thank you Miss Kate.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment