This week has all sorts of good stuff happening. Its Winter Week at daycare and each day we have to dress Mamush up, hat day, character day, clash day, sports day and pj day. Clash day has been a challenge, I keep thinking he should clash and just can't seem to make it happen. Its like I get some strange tick when putting it together. I finally just told Chad to deal with it...and he took it to a level I couldn't compete with. Pictures coming soon.
I had an ultrasound today and all is going well. Ginger...as we fondly refer to her, has decided that she does not want to show her face. Instead she is curled in a ball, so we wait. May be week 40 before we get to see her!
I got to buy Easter baskets for my kids. Pretty cool. I have kids to buy Easter baskets for. Unreal.
Friday my sister Jess is having a baby! She has a scheduled C section and I will have a new nephew by Friday afternoon. He remains nameless so I guess we will just have to see!
My sister Annie is coming up and rented a hotel with a pool so we hope to get to go swimming with the family.
Spring is coming, 40's this week and it couldn't feel better!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that we get to buy Easter baskets for our kids!! I keep thinking about what a dark time this was for me last year and I'm sure it was for you too...and now you'll have two precious babies in a matter of months!
Post a Comment