Monday, October 5, 2009

2 Days!

WOW! 2 Days and we are on a plane headed straight for Mamush. Pretty fantastic.

We had a nice weekend and thanks to my mom got a lot of stuff done. The laundry room is organized and sparkles, the office is picked up and shopping completed. Chad, Mamush and donations are packed, I am 1/2 there! Our house is still in chaos as today we have a plumber, carpet cleaner, painter and wallcovering installer coming over to finish up projects. I just have to call my electrician to see if he could help me out and we are golden.

I have to work today and tomorrow but hope that they are easy days. Chad is home taking care of business and tomorrow will get Lady to Grandma and pa's for us.

Believe it or not I think I am finally starting to relax a little (something that my side said would never happen.)

No comments: