1 more day! As funny as it may sound to some, I am actually, very much looking forward to the plane ride over to Ethiopia. Its where I sit, put on noise canceling head phones, and rest. There is nothing else I can do at home to get ready, nothing else I can pack, and nothing else putting me in the way of seeing M in less than 48 hours.
We had a great day today...kind of. Stuff definitely got done and things are pulling together to make for an even better Tuesday. Our only minor snag was a plumber, a leaky tub faucet and some corroded pipes. Whatever, it can wait!
What can't wait, me getting packed. I totally and completely put it off today. So much so that I may have to re-do me just to remember what I packed in the first place! Tomorrow I will finish up, it wouldn't be me if I didn't putz with it. We still have to figure out our carry on's but I think that should be pretty straight forward, if not we may have bigger problems on our hands!
We have received a number of calls (the phone has been ringing off the hook) from lots of friends and family and its most appreciated. Once back we are going to try to hold off from having visitors until November 1st. Its not going to be easy but its something we need to do to get everyone (including our circus) adjusted. Give us just a little time and we will reward you!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Our family wishes you safe travels and the most memorable meeting of Mamush! I am friends with your sister, Jess and have been following your journey. What lucky parents you are and what a lucky boy you have!!!!
Prayers!
Stacey Korkki
Very excited for you! Safe travels and enjoy the trip!
Have a wonderful time!! We'll be thinking of you and can't wait to hear about it!
Good luck and travel safe. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment