Saturday, October 24, 2009

1 Week Home


Sometimes its hard to believe that Mamush is here, until we are up four times a night trying to get him to sleep! Wouldn't trade it for the world! Its so hard to believe that he has been home for a little over a week. It has been a crazy week, lots of family visiting, lots of snotty Kleenex, and a few trips to purchase diapers...already!

I have learned a few things in my first week as a mom.

1) Undressing a poopy toddler is not as easy as it looks.
2) Spit up is the new perfume.
3) I think I might need a tutorial in how to apply make-up again someday.
4) Sleep is overrated, though I would give my left kidney for one full night again.
5) I need to buy some sweat pants, yes, I said sweat pants.
6) Going to bed at 8 PM is hip.
7) Target diapers suck.
8) To dress a toddler: Number of layers an adult would wear + 1.
9) Poop and tinkle on the hands doesn't really phase you in the moment.
10) We will never be caught up on laundry, ever.

2 comments:

Stefani said...

Love the picture! And the top ten list! It's pretty amazing that it has been a week.

Kelly said...

That is the cutest picture of the three of you!!