I can only hope, though I have absolutely nothing but a calendar to rely on, that we are very close to getting the news we have been praying for.
April 21st marks our 1 year "waitiversary" and its quickly approaching. Last year our Dossier was filed on the 21st which according to the agency puts us in the officially waiting category. Wait times have been extended on us twice and we are really praying, very hard, that they don't sneak another extension.
The next three weeks are absolutely crazy. I leave on Sunday for a national sales meeting for the week and the day after I get back, Chad heads out to a hearing for almost 2 weeks. Both of us are going to be extremely hard to get a hold of while we are out of town, so I can only imagine that the news will come when we are so extremely tied up. I think I might have to devise a code of some sort while I am in Indianapolis...call the cell 3 times and text me to call you. If I see that, I will bolt out of those meetings so fast the building will be on fire! I seriously don't care leaving a meeting and will do it as long as I can see the call coming in! With Chad, I think I could get him on his cell for the most part! I really hope that we get the news, even if it means we can't see each other that evening.
We have too much to accomplish around the house before we both head out! Can't promise all the yard work is going to get done, but I am going to try!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment