Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Week....

and nothing. I am overdue...by months.

Chad is working like a crazy man in the big state of Texas, I pray that he doesn't bring back the swine flu. He is coming home in just over a week. I am surviving here, holding down the fort. To say I am not going a little nuts is the understatement of the century. Its has nothing to do with holding down the fort and everything to do with no updates, no calls, and no referrals from the agency. It is obnoxiously slow. I am sick of being number 14. I am actually tired of this waiting crap, down right exhausted.

On a positive note....we were able to see some great friends recently. We had dinner with L & G a few weeks ago, a very nice departure from the real world. On a lighter note...we have new end tables in the "man room" aka basement. Trust me when I say they are long overdue, I hope Aunt Pat doesn't mind me burning her hand me downs from 1982! On a crazy note...we have a new grill. Lets just say Chad + propane tank + fire = new grill from mom and dad!

Other than that not much is new. Just hoping I get my husband back soon and that we get "the" call from the agency...or I might be committing myself.

2 comments:

foreverisamoment said...

I hope you get that call too!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I hope you get that call soon too!