Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Wish List.....

written by Kate

I wish that having a family wasn't so hard for us.

I wish that I wouldn't feel jealously toward those that were able to get pregnant and have a baby in 9 months vs. 15.

I wish that people would understand that we haven't just been waiting for a year, we have been waiting for 3 1/2 years.

I wish we wouldn't of had to experience loss.

I wish that people wouldn't compare our adoption to Madonna or the Pitt-Jolie household.

I wish that we would hear some news because I am starting to walk into the nursery and feel anger instead of happiness.

I wish and hope that the birth family will know just how much we will cherish the gift they have given us.

I wish Jack would quit growing up so fast.

I wish I could openly tell my family and girl friends just how much thier support has truely meant to me. There are truely no words.

I wish that 14 didn't feel like such a big number.

I wish I could be more patient. "Embrace" the wait...I wish people wouldn't say that.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm having a day where the wait seems unimaginably long... so I HEAR YOU!

Anonymous said...

I wish Baby Roberts will one day realize how amazing his/her parents are!


Have a good trip to INDY.

Laura