Monday, December 8, 2008

Groovin'...

to a disco re-mix, cause we just it 36!

Seriously, I am not sure how much longer I can keep this up! Ha!

Very much looking forward to a very happy holiday season! Everything has been feeling a little crammed in with Thanksgiving and Christmas so close together this year. We have had some very busy weekends which has definitely made this wait not feel so crazy long this month. I honestly thought the holidays would be much harder than they have been so far. According to the original timeline we were given by the agency, we would of had a refferal or even better, a baby home by the holidays. I guess our little one just isn't ready to come home to us just yet. Thankfully we have had lots of family gatherings and the company of friends to keep our minds on all the other wonderful aspects of life. Its good to have such good people around us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the countdown continues! I am excited and praying for Baby Roberts. You two will be FUN parents!!! Luv ya, Laura (Cazett) Ellos