I wanted to start by apologizing for my latest rant, it wasn't pretty and I will be the first to say it! I do want to mention that I love my girlfriends who email or call me just to say "I get it and you feel any damn way you want." Thanks G & M.
On a much nicer note, we had a lovely Independence Day in Webster, Wisconsin with Chad's parents. The weather was wonderful, we played plenty of yard games, antiqued, ate good food and relaxed. I love sleeping at the Roberts, more importantly, I love the fact that they let me sleep as much as I want to and as late as I can. Its just so nice to not be an early bird every once in awhile. The highlight of our trip, definitely was the annual city parade (roughly about 4, maybe 5 blocks long.) My father-in-law is the Mayor of Webster so we didn't just have front row seats at the parade, oh no, we were in it. Chad drove, I chucked candy and harmless citizens and the Mayor and First Lady waved from the backseat. Now that is what I call a good Independence Day!
Oh yes and just a little shout out to my favorite Liberty Bell....Jess...Happy Birthday! I remember as kids, Jess' birthday was a few weeks before mine and I could never understand how that could be considering I was older. How does that work anyway?
Next year, we will have a new little American (not sure that that will be plural or not) to help us celebrate the fourth...unless I get committed first. which, let's face it, could happen.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The wait is very hard! You both will be such great parents, we are exicted to have another member to the wonderful clan! We are thinking & praying for you! Love Jenn & JEff
Post a Comment