November 20, 2008Dear Jack,
I wanted to send you a little love note to let you know just how much pure joy you bring to my life. As Chad and I wait for our very own version of true love, I just thought you should know that you really do make this wait easier.
You are everything that I hope to have someday, the good, the bad, and yes, even the ugly (I am referring to a few of your blow outs.) You are so easy to fall madly in love with it blows me away. I never really knew just how much I could love you and now that I know, I can't wait to feel that way about my own. I love celebrating you. You make all of us in the Christensen circus laugh so hard it hurts and there is nothing better than one of your big snugly hugs and believe me, you nuzzle right in. I love that you love to eat. I love that when you have to spit up its usually on Annie and not me. I love that you love your uncle Chad, you really do light up when you see him (almost to the point that it makes me a little jealous.) Oh, and I really love when you smile, I can see not just your upper set of gums, but your lowers too! I love your gigantic dimple on the left side of your face and those big blue eyes. It amazes me that you already have such a big personality for such a little person...well, kind of little. I love you every which way, from here to the heavens.
Our lives truly are sweeter with you in it. You are the icing on my cake and thank you for lighting up my dark days through my own wait for a baby.
Your Aunt, Kate
2 comments:
Dear Aunt Kate and Uncle Chad,
I love you too! I can't wait to have my first cousin arrive soon. We are going to get into lots of trouble together. I have lots of fun visiting your house and looking at the trees. See you in a couple days!
Love,
Jack
Kate and Chad,
We have been watching your blog page for quite some time now. Your comments and how much you care and want this baby are just one of the many indications of what great parents you'll be! We are thinking of you each day and praying that your referral comes soon! As we approach Thanksgiving, we are thankful to have you as friends, and we are so excited for you to get your baby. Thank you for blogging and keeping all of us up to date with the process. We hope there is good news soon!!!
~Adam & Steph
Post a Comment