Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Calm Factor

For the record, I have calmed down....but only a little (As I count to 10 every other minute and want to take shots of vodka in between.) To those of you that I have talked with since, thanks for agreeing that all this is really crappy, sometimes its just so nice to hear just that!

As we wait for our appointment to get our I-171 all figured out, I am very happy to report that the nursery is painted!!! It is a very bright gleeful green, almost glows in the dark, but I love it. We are just now waiting for the stair and hallway to be patched up and painted. Once that is complete, we are going to put together a lot of furniture and get the room all ready for our bambino. I am really excited to fill it with art and all the goodies that come a long with having a baby. I will post photographs when I have the chance.

Other than that, to pass some time this weekend little Lady and I are off to Bayfield, Wisconsin for a ladies weekend with the Roberts' women. Grandma Joyce, Roxi, Steph and I are staying at a little cottage and will be frequenting the coffee shop and art studios...Oh and I packed a lot of wine. Hopefully we will also hit the dog friendly beach with Lady and Steph's Koho (our token male for the weekend.)

After Bayfield, Chad and I gear up for fall, a lot of exteior work on the house, and a REFERRAL (wishful thinking.) I couldn't be happier that fall is here and that the weather is finally in the 70's...THANK YOU CANADA!! Hope you are all enjoying fall as well.

No comments: