Thursday, March 13, 2008

Homework...Complete!

We got through the first round of paperwork! Very excited to have that done, really you have no idea! It took us a little longer than expected, but the good news is we can move on to the Home Study Process! Hopefully we will have news within the week as to when our first visit with out social worker will be.

This whole waiting thing is already starting to drive me a little nuts. I am not sure if its the spring season or some kind of clock ticking, but I just want to grab every child I see and hug them and kiss them all over. My little nephew can't get her fast enough, hopefully he will give me my baby fix for a little while. Jess-do you think we should warn him?

Love you all and start that prayer circle, we will take as many prayers as we can get.

No comments: