Finally we are in single digits....its about time!! We hit 9 today. Doesn't sound like a huge jump but it feels like a huge jump. We have seen more sibling group referrals this month which is a great thing because the families waiting for sibling groups have been waiting much longer than almost all of us waiters would of expected.
Single digits doesn't stop the anxiousness, the anxiety of missing the call or the desire to get this news as soon as we possibly can! But its a step forward after feeling like we have been running backwards for so long.
We are begging for your prayers. We could use all the world's good mojo to finally meet our little one. So please dig deep for us and wish, and hope, and pray, that we finally have our little miracle soon.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so exciting! I am praying for you guys! Oh, and no I don't have a blog...sorry! Maybe someday I'll start one...who knows? Glad to share in your good news today.
Sending mojo to you and your little miracle!
Post a Comment